Customer Success Specialist
careers - Vacancy
We are looking for a passionate and friendly individual to provide high-quality support and assistance to our Player XP clients. Through this role, you will have a close working relationship with companies across the games industry, helping them improve their games and build healthy communities. The ideal person for this role will excel at solving problems, will be an excellent communicator and will have a great eye for detail.
The main function of this role will be to support new and existing Player XP customers, helping them to become familiar with the product and improve their processes through the integration of Player XP. This will be done through direct one on one communication, hosting workshops, producing video and online helpdesk content & creating reports based on data from their dashboard.
- Build relationships with clients to be able to identify gaps in their workflow where Player XP can benefit them.
- Maintain relationships, sharing updates and answering queries with Player XP clients.
- Create and execute onboarding plans for new Player XP customers.
- Become an expert in using Player XP.
- Manage a book of business, ensure renewals and eliminate churn.
- Be a customer advocate; sharing key feedback with product and development teams.
- Create material that helps the adoption of Player XP including helpdesk material, tutorials, guides and client-specific reports.
- Provide administrative assistance where required across other commercial areas of business.
- Experience working in a customer-facing role, preferably in a digital environment.
- Passion and enthusiasm for solving problems and helping people navigate challenges.
- A strong eye for detail and the ability to learn new products easily.
- The ability to breakdown complex solutions and concepts in writing and voice.
Nice to have:
- Background in or an understanding of the working of the games industry.
- Experience working within a SaaS-based company.
£25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
Remote - UK, Europe or North America Time zone
Mid - Senior
Chief Executive Officer
Open position until filled
To apply, click the "Apply" button below or email email@example.com