As a senior full stack developer you will work on both client side and server side of our technology. The work you will undertake will include Front end and Back end development across a wide range of systems including Databases, Server architecture, micro services, and web app development. You will help manage the overall architecture and implement the new systems. You should have a genuine interest in all software.
- Keep fully apprised of changes to both front and back end systems.
- Liaise with Customers and manage / deliver projects.
- Monitoring software quality by reviewing code and mentoring staff.
- It will be your responsibility to manage data pipelines and automatic data retrieval, processing and ingestion across multiple parts of the stack.
- Relevant industry or programming experience. Diploma in a relevant software degree or similar experience is helpful but not required.
- 3-5+ years industry experience
- Experienced in working with cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Gcloud , etc)
- Experienced in working with automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- Relevant AWS Certifications a nice to have.
Amazon Web Services Products
Elastic Beanstalk (desirable),
Elasticsearch service (desirable),
NoSQL document stores (e.g Solr, Lucene),
postgreSQL or other SQL variants
£30,000 - £50,000 p.a depending on experience
Preferably Cornwall but open to Remote Working dependent on experience & Covid-19 restrictions.
Chief Information Officer
Open until position is filled.
To apply, click the "Apply" button below or email email@example.com