This Junior Full Stack Software Developer role will suit someone who is looking for a fresh and exciting challenge. The work you will undertake will include Front end and Back end development across a wide range of systems including Databases, Server architecture, micro services, and web app development.
- Rapidly learn company systems and processes.
- Help create documentation and set standards of quality.
- Create and build on internal reporting tools as well as building on functionality across multiple points of the stack.
- Work closely with your colleagues in offering system support and advice.
- Relevant industry or programming experience. Diploma in a relevant software degree or similar experience is helpful but not required.
- Some experience with working with cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Gcloud , etc)
- Some experience with automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- 1-3 + years industry experience
Amazon Web Services Products
Elastic Beanstalk (desirable),
Elasticsearch service (desirable),
NoSQL document stores (e.g Solr, Lucene),
postgreSQL or other SQL variants
£20,000 - £35,000 p.a depending on experience
Chief Information Officer
Open until position is filled.
To apply, click the "Apply" button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org