Write persuasive text to meet a marketing communications objective, using common copywriting techniques such as adapting writing style to ensure it is appropriate to different channels in line with organisational brand guidelines. Analyse and present defined external and internal marketing data to inform discussions about planning, delivery and/or evaluation of marketing activities/brand performance.
- Compile a report from a marketing system/software, e.g. CRM, Google Analytics, Sendgrid
- Use research/survey software to gather audience insight and/or evaluation.
- Use a social media management platform to publish text, images and video content to relevant social channels.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets using common business software, e.g. Excel, Numbers, in support of marketing activities (such as project/budget planning and monitoring, and to support organisation of marketing assets).
- Grade 3 GCSE (D) or above in English and Maths
- College or other training organisation
Apprentice wage and dependent on experience
12 Months + 6 Months EPA
Trainee / Work Placement
Chief Executive Officer
November 30th 2021
To apply, click the "Apply" button below or email email@example.com